My Air conditioning did not have a cool air, and I called A1 Air to look at it.They came in and checked everything.
Then they came up with the fixed solutions which included: LEAK SEARCH, replace DUAL CAPACITOR and SINGLE CAPACITOR, DRAIN SWITCH, and filled 2LBS Of R22. They charged me $1000.00(one thousand dollar) by finance through the bank. It worked only for 7 days, and the system failed to produce the cool air again. Now they are saying that I have change the whole system which cost me another $3500.
I have called them several times and asked if I can get some of my money back and used it in additon to $3500. They told me that they will have talk to their manager and will let me know.
But so far nobody called me.So I wasted $1000.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "I took megabus from Dallas to Houston.From Houston to New Orleans was so unbelievably cols, not just COLD,but FREEZING about 40 degrees and the fan was blowing. The driver said..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- " I was sent as a gift your members mark 30 ounce silver insulated cup. The lead slides up doesn't seal well gets a rim of water on the..."
- "I have a foot and hand fungus I got at a nail shop Sept 3,2016 I went to the E.R on Sept 10, I need a referral from my P.C..."