My Air conditioning did not have a cool air, and I called A1 Air to look at it.They came in and checked everything.

Then they came up with the fixed solutions which included: LEAK SEARCH, replace DUAL CAPACITOR and SINGLE CAPACITOR, DRAIN SWITCH, and filled 2LBS Of R22. They charged me $1000.00(one thousand dollar) by finance through the bank. It worked only for 7 days, and the system failed to produce the cool air again. Now they are saying that I have change the whole system which cost me another $3500.

I have called them several times and asked if I can get some of my money back and used it in additon to $3500. They told me that they will have talk to their manager and will let me know.

But so far nobody called me.So I wasted $1000.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of a1 air air conditioner repair. A1 Air needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a1 air air conditioner repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at A1 Air.

Had an Experience with A1 Air?

Comments

Flower Mound, Texas, United States #1317941

Horrible customer service, couldn't even get them to come out for an estimate for a new unit. Drain plug in my old house was causing a leak, they said sorry we are booked for 2 weeks. Guaranteed right day or night, what a bunch of BS!