Dallas, Texas

My Air conditioning did not have a cool air, and I called A1 Air to look at it.They came in and checked everything.

Then they came up with the fixed solutions which included: LEAK SEARCH, replace DUAL CAPACITOR and SINGLE CAPACITOR, DRAIN SWITCH, and filled 2LBS Of R22. They charged me $1000.00(one thousand dollar) by finance through the bank. It worked only for 7 days, and the system failed to produce the cool air again. Now they are saying that I have change the whole system which cost me another $3500.

I have called them several times and asked if I can get some of my money back and used it in additon to $3500. They told me that they will have talk to their manager and will let me know.

But so far nobody called me.So I wasted $1000.

Review about: A1 Air Air Conditioner Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with A1 Air?

Comments

Flower Mound, Texas, United States #1317941

Horrible customer service, couldn't even get them to come out for an estimate for a new unit. Drain plug in my old house was causing a leak, they said sorry we are booked for 2 weeks. Guaranteed right day or night, what a bunch of BS!

Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more